Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Blue metallic and teardrop beads necklace set

Sorry folks it's been a while since I posted anything in this space. It isn't that I am not making anything, it just happens that for my jewelry I am not good with taking pictures yet. Surprising isn't it? especially considering the fact that because of my other blog I almost always keep my camera handy.  Yet when it comes to taking pictures of my jewelry,  I somehow do not end up taking as many pictures as I should. Anyway I am working on taking much more pictures of my creations these days and hope to post here often. Here is a set I made recently....

Blue metallic and teardrop necklace set

I had some metallic blue beads that were sitting in my bead box for a while now and I wanted to use it in a necklace. Finally when I got some natural stone teardrop beads recently I thought of using both of these together in a necklace. I also added some red crystal beads for some contrast and used tiny gold beads and daisy spacers between each beads. Here is another picture of this necklace....

Blue metallic beads with natural stone teardrop beads necklace set

2 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...