Monday, November 18, 2013

Multicolored Beaded Hoop Earrings

Been a while since I posted anything in this space. Not because I haven't been making anything, but because I haven't really gotten a chance to take pictures of my recent work. My bad, I know :) I am keeping my fingers crossed hoping I get more time to take pictures and post in this space in the future. :)


Multi colored beaded hoop earrings

In the meanwhile here is a multi colored beaded hoop earrings that I made on an impulse recently. I thought it would be a cool way to combine a few colors and make the earrings a little more versatile so that it can work with one colored dress:) I've used fuschia, orange red, deep red and green beads and I loved how the colors all came together in this earring :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...