Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Green and Rust Clay ~ Terracotta Necklace Set

These past few weeks I have been working a lot with clay and I have to admit I find it fascinating. To be able to create beads and pendants of the design and color of your choice is very exciting. But initially the thought of making an entire necklace from clay was very intimidating. Even though I was a little daunted by the thought I took it on because I wanted to try at least one.

  Green and Rust Polymer clay ~ Terracotta Necklace Set | Bead Creationz

One of the first pieces I made was in a neutral metallic gold and brick red color that I really loved. I haven't taken a picture of that piece yet, when I do will post in this space. Once that turned out well, I began getting more  enthusiastic to try more of this kind of jewelry.  This is the second necklace I made with clay, I went with a classic green and rust combination for this one. Let me know what you think of this. In the meanwhile I am off to work on some more pieces :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...