Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Multicolored crystal and carnelian beads necklace

Quite a while ago, I made a multi colored two strand necklace that I somehow never got around to posting in this space. In that necklace I used a combination of cool blues, white, lavender and other shades in the blue family of colors for the necklace. Since then I haven't attempted any other multi colored necklaces. Finally last week I made this set with multicolored crystal beads. I used a combination of light lemon yellow crystal beads, golden brown beads, olive green beads and red crystal beads.  I also added some carnelian rice beads to the design. 

Multicolored crystal and carnelian beads necklace set

This is a very simple design, but it turned out well and looks very elegant.  The colors in this necklace reminded me of the hues of autumn :) This set is good to dress up anything from a casual or dressy top to a saree or any other Indian dress. Since it has a lot of colors it is easy to match this with so many dresses too.

Multicolored crystal and carnelian beads earrings

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...